Wednesday 4 April 2007

BlackBerry Blogging

Being complete besotted with my BlackBerry as I am at the moment, I'm always on the look out for more things I can do with it. One of these was using it to blog. Now my idea was to find a way of managing this blog from my BlackBerry while roaming around. This article popped up on a Google http://www.blackberrycool.com/2006/01/11/001265 and excitedly I clicked on hoping to find a piece of software I could download. Unfortunately not. It was just instructions on setting up email posting, however that is really handy and I should have thought about it before embarking on a grand scheme. It's just that, like emails, blogging is something that's really good to do when you're on/waiting for trains, planes, etc. I also like to make a few notes for a blog entry and review it several times before publishing. I'm guessing email folders are the way to go but I'll see what I can come up with.

No comments: