Monday 23 July 2007

Length of pool at Dubai airport

Short. Push off to hard and you've just about got to the other end, short. It's a 10M oval.

Obscure post title I know but I'm doing my bit for the blogosphere with this info-gem. I tried to find this out by searching before I left to no avail. I can now see why the G-Force Health Club didn't include it in their literature. And probably why the man at reception took my US$17! for a swim before remarking

It's a bit small

Still I had it to myself and as long as I remembered not to push off too hard, I had 15-20 mins of something approaching a swim. Add the sauna and a long shower and it was just the tonic to break the journey to Melbourne.

So, if you're looking forward to an endurance session while transitting, you'll be disappointed. If you just want to gently exercise those swollen, aching limbs then it's probably just the tonic.

No comments: